Real estate activity for the Dallas/Fort Worth area has been hot hot hot for the past 4 years! Home prices are rising all over the metroplex as noted here; averages are great, but it’s ideal to focus on specific communities.
Southlake, Texas * Real Estate Activity For August 2017 vs. August 2016
61 homes sold in August 2017 in Southlake, Texas. This is 3 more homes than the 59 homes that closed in August 2016.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in August 2017 was $841,294.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in August 2016 was $733,283.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in August 2017 was 65 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in August 2016 was 55 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in August 2017 was $51,318,934.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in August 2016 was $43,263,697.
Get an Advantage
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Southlake Texas real estate market? Employ the services of a local Southlake real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
Find Southlake Homes for Sale &/or Sell Your Southlake Homes
For a complete list of available real estate in Southlake, visit Southlake Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any Southlake homes. Click here to find out what your Southlake Texas home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
The above information regarding the “Southlake Texas Real Estate Market Recap – August 2016” was provided by Nicole Smith with Keller Williams Realty. Nicole has over 22 years of experience helping families buy and sell homes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, she’d love to share her knowledge and expertise.