Real estate activity for the Dallas/Fort Worth area has been breaking records for the past 4 years! What’s going on in Flower Mound right now?
Flower Mound is a fantastic community to Live, Work & Play!
Flower Mound Texas Real Estate Activity For August 2017 vs. August 2016
- 139 homes sold in August 2017 in Flower Mound, Texas. This is 10 fewer homes than the 149 homes that closed in August 2016.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in August 2016 was $403,930.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in August 2017 was $448,953.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in August 2016 was 42 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in August 2017 was 33 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in August 2016 was $60,185,570.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in August 2017 was $62,404,467.
Get an Advantage
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Flower Mound Texas real estate market? Employ the services of a Flower Mound agent who has vast knowledge and experience in the market.
Find Flower Mound Homes for Sale &/or Sell Your Flower Mound Home
For a complete list of available real estate in Flower Mound Texas, visit Flower Mound Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any Flower Mound homes. Click here to find out what your Flower Mound Texas home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
The above information regarding the “Flower Mound Texas Real Estate Market Recap – August 2017” was provided by Nicole Smith with Keller Williams Realty. Nicole has over 22 years of experience helping families buy and sell homes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, she’d love to share her knowledge and expertise.