Real estate activity for the Dallas/Fort Worth area has been breaking records for the past 4 years! What’s going on in Flower Mound right now?
Flower Mound is a fantastic community to Live, Work & Play!
Flower Mound Texas Real Estate Activity For July 2017 vs. July 2016
- 109 homes sold in July 2017 in Flower Mound, Texas. This is 34 fewer homes than the 143 homes that closed in July 2016.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in July 2016 was $425,468.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in July 2017 was $431,168.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in July 2016 was 41 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in July 2017 was 30 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in July 2016 was $60,841,924.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in July 2017 was $49,997,312.
Homes Under Contract For July 2017
There were a total of 155 homes under contract or sale pending through July 31, 2017. The average market time for these homes was 41 days. The average list price for the homes under contract was $475,534.
Current Flower Mound Texas Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 261 homes on the market in Flower Mound. The average list price is $634,766. The average market time for these homes is 92 days. The market absorption rate as of July 31, 2017 was 2.4. This means that if no other homes came on the market in Flower Mound, it would take around 2.4 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market. This is considered a “sellers” market.
Get an Advantage
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Flower Mound Texas real estate market? Employ the services of a Flower Mound agent who has vast knowledge and experience in the market.
Find Flower Mound Homes for Sale &/or Sell Your Flower Mound Home
For a complete list of available real estate in Flower Mound Texas, visit Flower Mound Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any Flower Mound homes. Click here to find out what your Flower Mound Texas home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Back to School Showcase
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Don’t miss this great opportunity to get ready for the school year! Businesses and organizations in the Flower Mound area offering sports & theatre, academic programs or other activities & services to the community will be on hand to take registrations and provide information. Additional Information: http://www.flower-mound.com/DocumentCenter/View/19103
Link to Lewisville ISD click HERE
The above information regarding the “Flower Mound Texas Real Estate Market Recap – July 2017” was provided by Nicole Smith with Keller Williams Realty. Nicole has over 20 years of experience helping families buy and sell homes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, she’d love to share her knowledge and expertise.