Flower Mound is a fantastic community to Live, Work & Play!
It is a Seller’s Market in Flower Mound, Texas, with almost a 3-month supply of homes for sale. Prices are up over 11% compared to March 2017.
To hear more details of this month’s Market Report where you’ll hear the highest and lowest priced homes in the area, and a snippet of information you’ll want to hear about, play the video below.
See the infographic below for a comparison of data for March 2018 and March 2017.
Find Flower Mound Homes for Sale &/or Sell Your Flower Mound Home
Get an Advantage How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Flower Mound Texas real estate market? Employ the services of a Flower Mound agent who has vast knowledge and experience in the market.
For a complete list of available real estate in Flower Mound Texas, visit Flower Mound Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any Flower Mound homes. Click here to find out what your Flower Mound Texas home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Flower Mound Events April 2018
KFMB 2018 Trash Off & Spring Festival
Sat, April 7, 2018
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
3411 Peters Colony Rd
Flower Mound, TX 75022
COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
8:00 AM–11:00 AM
• Giveaways for the first 300 volunteers to register
• Lunch for volunteers from In & Out Burger
10:00 AM–1:00 PM
• Free and open to everyone!
• Best Buy recycling electronics, batteries, printer cartridges, cell phones
• 2 Shred-it trucks offering document shredding for Flo Mo residents (Residence ID or water bill required)
• CCA recycling clothes, textiles, housewares
• Interactive Environmental Educational Stations
• Kids’ Activities including Inflatables & Rock Wall
All volunteers must complete a Hold Harmless form. Please click here to complete!
Register Online here
18th Annual Father Daughter Prom
Saturday, April 14, 6 to 9 pm
Ages: 4-13 years
Fee: $75 per couple, $30 Additional child
Share a special experience with your daughter and show how much you love her! Fathers and their daughters are invited to dress to impress for a memorable evening of dancing, entertainment, food, and unforgettable father daughter bonding time at the new Flower Mound Courtyard by Marriott hotel. Photographers will be on-site to take photos for an additional charge. Registration is required by April 7. For more information, call 972.874.6276.
COLLEGE PLANNING WORKSHOP–How to Pay for College Without Going Broke
Tue, April 17, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:15 PM CDT
Flower Mound Library
234 Parkway Boulevard
Flower Mound, TX 75022
View MapIf you have a college-bound high school student…this program is for you!
This workshop will help you understand:
• Major changes in the financial aid process that you need to be aware of at least two years in advance to qualify for aid.
• How to send your child to the school of their dreams without getting trapped in a financial nightmare.
• How to help your children select the school and major that will be the right fit for them so they will thrive in college.
• The shocking truth about how college savings plans can actually disqualify you from financial aid!
• How to take control of the process to help your child avoid missing deadlines or being stressed out about the college admissions and financial aid process.
• The 3 major pillars of the college planning process that can get your child into elite colleges.
• Did you know that the student-to-counselor ratio at your high school maybe 600 to 1?
For questions or information about other upcoming workshops, call 469.608.9626 or email [email protected]
FREE Educational Workshop-Register Here
The above information regarding “Flower Mound Real Estate Market Update March 2018” was provided by Nicole Smith with Keller Williams Realty. Nicole has over 23 years of experience helping families buy and sell homes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, she’d love to share her knowledge and expertise via FREE Guides.